Tips To Find Affordable Driving Lessons In Oxford
It can be tricky to find a driving school in Oxford that provides high quality driving lessons at affordable rates when you have so many companies to consider.
One reason why it is so difficult to find the right driving school is that there are so many different schools advertising cheap driving lessons in Oxford.
Another reason is that the quality of these schools can vary significantly. However, here are 7 expert hints and tips that will make it much easier for you to find high quality driving schools which also offer cheap driving lessons in Oxford:-
7 Tips When Booking Your Driving Lesson
- Price: Perhaps the most important thing to bear in mind when searching for the right driving school in Oxford is that while the rate charged for lessons is important, you must not make your choice based on price alone;
- Compare the market: Look at the prices being charged by schools in your area and make sure that there are no ‘hidden costs’. For example, if a driving school in Oxford has an hourly rate that is a lot lower than the others, make sure that this is not an introductory rate, which is only available for a limited period. If you find cheap driving lessons in Oxford and it looks too good to be true, then there is a chance that it is!;
- Quality is important: It is not just the price of each lesson, it is the number and quality that matters. Remember that 35 high quality lessons at £29 per lesson (£1015) works out cheaper than having 45 poorer quality cheap driving lessons in Oxford at £25 per lesson (£1125);
- One size does not fit all: Every pupil is different and has their own particular needs and requirements. So look for a driving school in Oxford that has a person centred approach to driver training and that takes the individual needs of every client into account;
- Go local: The advantage of choosing a local driving school is that they have a great incentive to provide the very best level of service possible. This is because they depend on their pupils to recommend them to their friends, work colleagues and family. So local driving schools work hard to ensure that each pupil is happy with the instruction they receive and happy to recommend the school to others;
- Reputation matters: You can learn a lot about the reputation of a company by asking people what they have heard about them, looking at Google reviews and searching for the name of the driving school, online. Look for schools that generally have good results and positive feedback;
- Valued instructors: Look for a driving school in Oxford that values its instructors by providing them with continuous professional development (CPD) so that their skills and knowledge remain up to date;